No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Spitfire Emergency Light
- Lithium LifeP04 Battery (over 5 hours emergency)
- 3 Years Complete Fitting Warranty
- LED High Powered 3W COB Chip with Wide Angle Lens
- D40 Classification
- Exceeds the Australian Standards AS2293.3
Spitfire Emergency Light
The emergency spitfire light by Globex is a battery back up small recessed light. It is the quickest emergency light to install and the most energy-efficient light in the emergency range, the LED technology is only 3W and can last many years without replacement.
Spitfire Emergency Light – Our Main Features
- Powerful yet tiny 3W LED Lamp
- Universal fitment can match many types of ceiling cut-outs from 70mm up to 145mm with the supplied adapter plate.
- Low profile light fitting which means it can even sit in a shallow ceiling depth.
- This light is supplied with a 1.5m Flex & Plug, A patented all in one LED driver-battery setup and also a LiFeP04 Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery kit.
- Certified in accordance with AS2293.3 Australian Standards.
- D40 Classification which can be used just about anywhere.
Why buy this Spitfire Emergency Light?
Forget the existing incandescent fixtures, the Globex emergency recessed light provides high performance compared to even the LED spitfires in the market today over quality and price.
Reducing your running costs. This recessed spitfire light only uses 1W while it is on standby mode and only 3W of power when switched on, compared to the older models which over 5W in standby and over 10W to light up. It doesn’t seem like much, but it does add up quite quickly when you have tens or hundreds of fittings in a commercial environment.
Reducing your maintenance Costs. This is one of the most important factors, LED lights do not need to be changed as often as incandescent fixtures if you are comparing our spitfire to other LED spitfires, then we have the following advantages, the fire contractors will not need to be in as frequently, it will actually lower your fees due to this reason, once upgraded to LED you will save money on both power bills and also contractor bills. And finally, the Globex Lighting spitfire emergency light comes with an easy to install plug and play 3 pin plug. Which can be installed instantly.
Spitfire Emergency Light – Specifications
|Power Use||Only 1W (Stand-By) or 3W (Switched On)|
|Operating Voltage||220 – 240 V AC|
|Battery Type||Comes with LiFeP04 Lithium Ion Phosphate backup Battery|
|Dimensions||Driver & Battery Box: 120mm x 35mm x 25mm|
Spitfire Light: 85mm on a small plate, 145mm on adapter plate
|Weight||0.6 kg (packaged weight 0.9kg)|
|Installation||Plug and Play (already wired up to 3 pin plug)|
|Application||Every Building which requires emergency lights|
Certified to AS2293 with a D40 Classification
FIRELED, Spitfire Emergency Light
|Further Documentation||Data Sheet|
What about replacement batteries?
Replacement batteries are not available separately. If there is a failure within the warranty period of 3 years, a replacement fitting will be provided, if a failure occurs after this time, then you will need to purchase a new fitting.
Are their other types?
Warranty: 12-month repair/replacement warranty
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 cm|